Area Operations Manager
Interim Area Operations Manager - Gloucestershire - Non for profit - Good rates
My Client, one of the largest not for profit organisations in the UK, are currently looking for an Area Operations Manager in Gloucestershire. My client is currently offering long contracts of between 12-18 months on a number of exciting projects and competitive rates for the right candidates.
The candidate will have:
- Diploma level 5 in care or equivalent management qualification
- Experience of multi-site management of care homes or health units
- Experience or working within policies and procedures and CQC legislation.
- Advanced clinical knowledge and skills, with ability to manage complex clinical and operational situations
- In depth knowledge of the Care standards Act, National Minimum standards and nursing code of practise.
- Budget management experience within strict legislative and financial constraints
If you are interested in this role then please send your CV or contact me on the number below. Alternatively, if you know someone who may best fit this role then please put them in touch with myself and benefit from Vivid's referral scheme.
Estates, Facilities & Capital Development - Senior Consultant
a: 76 King Street, Manchester, M2 4NH
Apply for Area Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly