NHS Senior Estates Manager - High Rate - Subject to Extention
NHS Senior Estates Manager
Location: South London
Salary: Highly Competitive
Duration: 12 Months (Subject to extension)
This NHS Foundations Trust is going through an exciting period of change and development. Although this Trust is facing significant financial challenges, we are making major investments in the environment, updating infrastructure and developing a program to demolish a series of grade D buildings.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced dynamic individual to join our NHS foundation Trust as a Senior Estates Manager within the operational estates team.
The post offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Estates Manager to join an expanding operational maintenance team and maintain a portfolio of healthcare buildings to help the Trust achieve its vision of service provision improvement.
You will be working closely with a wide range of staff from different disciplines including Clinicians and Design Consultants to deliver schemes to support a high standard of patient care.
* Are professionally qualified to degree level in mechanical, electrical or building services disciplines
* Have minimum of 5 years' experience leading an estates department within complex healthcare premises within the National Health Service or public sector
* Have experience of working within a busy environment to strict deadlines
* Have necessary skills to motivate and deliver change within a growing enthusiastic team
* Knowledge and experience working with HTM's, HBN's and HSE
* Have the drive and desire to lead and deliver a patient focused estates department.
If interested please send your most resent CV