Planning Enforcement Officer - 6 month contract
My client, A local authority based in the South West of England are looking for a Planning Enforcement Officer to join their busy development management team on an initial 6 month contract.
Roles of a Planning Enforcement Officer
- Issuing enforcement notices
- Visiting sites
- Liaising with development management
- Writing reports
- Assessing HMO's
- Experience as an enforcement officer
- Recent local authority experience/enforcement experience
- Ability to handle a case load
- Excellent communication skills
If you would like to know more about this role contact Scott on 0121 726 2680 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . If this role is too junior, too senior or too far away do get in touch regarding our none-advertised roles.