Planning Officer (Development Management)
3 days left
My Client a Local Authority based in the West Midlands are looking for a Planning Officer on an initial 3 month contract – with a likely extension. This role is offering great rates of pay, whilst also a great opportunity for planners looking to progressive.
- Recent Local Authority experience
- Ability to work to a deadline
- 2+ years as a Planning Officer
- Ability to handle a case load of mixed applications
- Available almost immediately
- RTPI member/eligible – would be desired
- Handling a case load of mixed applications
- Worked on medium minors 1-10 dwellings
- Sites visits
- Writing reports taking into account planning legislation
If you would like to know more about this role contract Scott on 0121 726 2680 or email firstname.lastname@example.org , alternative if this role is too junior, too senior or too far away do get in contact regarding our none advertised roles – throughout the UK. Additionally if you know someone who may be interested in this role, pass on their details.
Apply for Planning Officer (Development Management)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly