Planning Officer (Development Management)
My Client a Local Authority based in the West Midlands are looking for a Planning Officer on an initial 3 month contract – with a likely extension. This role is offering great rates of pay, whilst also a great opportunity for planners looking to progressive.
- Recent Local Authority experience
- Ability to work to a deadline
- 2+ years as a Planning Officer
- Ability to handle a case load of mixed applications
- Available almost immediately
- RTPI member/eligible – would be desired
- Handling a case load of mixed applications
- Worked on medium minors 1-10 dwellings
- Sites visits
- Writing reports taking into account planning legislation
If you would like to know more about this role contract Scott on 0121 726 2680 or email email@example.com , alternative if this role is too junior, too senior or too far away do get in contact regarding our none advertised roles – throughout the UK. Additionally if you know someone who may be interested in this role, pass on their details.