Town Planner / Senior Town Planner
A growing consultancy is looking for a Senior Planner to join their team at a crucial point of the company's expansion. This organisation is one of the most well know property & planning consultancies in the UK, and offer an attractive salary, fantastic offices and the potential to work on major projects nationwide. There are opportunities to join at both consultant and senior Associate level, with the opportunity to develop your own career at a rapid pace.
Role & Responsibilities:
Peak time to join
- This company is a well-established consultancy with major clients both across the country and internationally. Their planning team are at a critical stage of development having just embarked on a consistent, major recruitment drive over the next five years. In joining this already successful team now, you get the opportunity to help shape this expansion.
The value you bring…
- Key for the successful applicant will be answering the question of what value you add to their team. Given the potential this opportunity has, your skillset could fit in with them in multiple ways. A demonstrable ability to either develop new business, or proven qualities in development control planning would highlight any application. Expertise in the residential or retail sectors would also prove advantageous.
What's on offer…?
- This consultancy, already a key player internationally, are well set to challenge the established field of town planning, especially in the London market. You will have the chance to help shape this team as it grows, working on projects won both externally and internally. It is a role well suited for an ambitious planner who's seeking to make a mark in the next company they work for.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Proven track record of either development control town planning or winning new business
- A commercial mind-set, ideally coupled with a background either on the client side or a consultancy.
- MRTPI (or close to being qualified.
- Relevant degree in town planning
Town Planner - Senior Town Planner - Leading Planning & Property Consultancy - Development Control - Networking & Winning New Business - Expanding Team