Private Sector Housing Officer
Our client, based in South East, is currently recruiting for a Private Sector Housing Officer on a temporary contract for Six months.
The position is due to start in immediately and is for 35 hours per week. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years' experience in the sector, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Working with Private Sector landlords within a geographical patch
* Carrying out HMO inspections and dealing with enforcement work where necessary
* Conducting HHSRS inspections and identifying works to be done
* Responding to tenant complains and negotiating with Private Sector Landlords
* Dealing with licensing issues and agreements for private accommodation including caravans
* Investigate empty homes and intervened to bring them back into use
* HHSRS qualified
* 2 years' experience within the sector