Service Support Manager (PFI)
1 day left
- Health & Safety
Interim Service Support Manager - NHS - £190-£230 - 2 months - London
My NHS Client in London are looking for a Service Support Manager to assist with their PFI Contract.
Key duties include:
Customers and Supplier Management
- Build and manage the local day to day relationships
- Support the Senior FM Business Manager and Service Delivery Manager
- Responsible for the active monitoring and auditing of
- Provide administrative
- Prepare forecasts for resource planning purposes.
- Manage the skills profile, training and competency framework for the area.
- Assist in the monitoring and review of contracted services, through the
provision of key supporting data and information.
- Ensure all properties meet statutory regulations and environmental, health
and safety requirements.
Extensive NHS PFI Experience is necessary
Please let me know if you are interested and send me your most recent CV. Should you not be available but can recommend anyone that would be, please get in touch to find out about our generous referral scheme.
Estates, Facilities & Capital Development - Senior Consultant
a: 76 King Street, Manchester, M2 4NH
Apply for Service Support Manager (PFI)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly