The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Undertaking research and site appraisals.
- Preparing, submitting and negotiating planning applications.
- Working on and leading residential and infrastructure projects.
- Conversing with a wide range of clients, developing and generating business.
An ideal candidate will...
- Have previous experience working as a senior planning officer or consultant in the public/ private sector.
- Have an MRTPI qualification.
- Have a desire to work hard, and in turn be rewarded with progression in their career.
- Be honest, resilient and committed to achieving the best possible results.
This role comes with a competitive salary package and additional benefits, with room for movement depending on your experience and expertise.
Please be in touch via email or telephone to have an informal conversation about the specifics of the role and how your knowledge and understanding of planning might fit in with this dynamic consultancy.
Alternatively, I would be more than happy to speak with you in relation to some similar roles I am also working on, if this description does not exactly fit what you are looking for.
Contact Ellie on 020 7766 9013 or
Apply for Associate Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly