Graduate Planner - (New Homes Developer)
Osborne Richardson are delighted to be working with a stylish new homes developer based in West Sussex. The company pride themselves on providing development that adds character to its surroundings and local community.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Assisting the planning team by completing planning appraisals for all new potential development sites.
- Assisting senior team members in the promotion and preparation of planning applications.
- Providing informed advice confidently to ensure compliance with Planning Consents.
- Working alongside senior planners to draft and submit representations, SHLAA forms and to respond to site specific policy requests where required.
- Assisting or leading with senior supervision with the discharge of planning conditions and submission / determination of minor applications and advertisement applications.
- Attendance at meetings to support senior colleagues.
- Advising on general planning changes and updates in National and Local policies and advise of any likely impact of such changes.
It is essential that candidates:
- Are driven, personable and good team-players
- Have a RTPI accredited undergraduate degree or Master's
- Have a good eye for detail
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
You'll be offered a salary ranging between £22,000 to £24,000 per annum for this role, plus Bupa private healthcare and pension. This is an excellent opportunity for a junior professional, who is looking to start their planning career or climb to the next step of it. The organisation has an excellent balance of professionalism and fun working atmosphere, within the office.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this job, please apply now. Alternatively you can call me for an informal discussion about it - 07894229847
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Planning, please do send your CV to me (CJ Obi) - cj @ osbornerichardson.com
Apply for Graduate Planner - (New Homes Developer)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly