Property Planning Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious planning professional to support the Planning Director in all planning matters in respect of the investment property portfolio. This role offers a wide range of exciting projects across the commercial property sector, with a focus on retail parks, but also including logistics, office and airport related schemes.
Ideally you will have 1-2+ years experience within a consultancy environment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, positive, commercially minded planner in the earlier stages of their career and with a strong interest in further developing within a commercial development company.
Peel Land & Property Group owns and manages 1.2m sq m of property and 15,000 hectares of land and water. Our holdings are concentrated in North West of England but we also own and manage significant assets in Scotland, the North East, Yorkshire, the South West and the Medway in Kent, with a total portfolio value of £2.3bn. Land and property lies at the heart of The Peel Group, one of the foremost real estate, infrastructure and transport investment enterprises in the UK.
The skills we are looking for:
- Possession of a degree in Planning or an equivalent planning qualification
- A strong understanding of the UK Planning system
- Good working knowledge of the planning process and terminology
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to assist with and to ultimately manage external multi-disciplinary consultant teams
- The ability to represent the company at external events at all levels including delivering presentations
In return we will offer an excellent package including:
Personal development, Personal Pension plan, Life assurance, Income protection, Company Car, Healthcare cash plan, Private medical, Annual health screenings, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, Free car parking, Free onsite gym facilities, Subsidised canteen, Retailer discounts and free refreshments.
For further information on the role and a full Job Specification please contact Jess Holbrook on 0161 629 8411