Transport Planner - Wales
My client is looking for someone who is committed to transport planning and who wishes to further a career in the industry.
The successful person will providing a broad range of professional services covering the design, engineering, construction, infrastructure and property markets.
Role & Responsibilities:
We undertake a full range of challenging and varied work, ranging from the planning and design of public transport, rail and road schemes, to transport
assessments, travel planning and public consultation work. You can expect to be involved in the production of transportation policies and strategies alongside
modelling work, traffic management schemes and the delivery of professional services to a wide range of clients.
- Ideally you will have a working knowledge of Travel Plans and Transport Assessments, along with a good understanding of Transport Policy and Strategy.
- Experience in Development Control work, although not essential would be desirable.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree educated in a relevant discipline (e.g. Traffic Engineering/ Transport Planning)
- Demonstrable experience in development planning for proposals in a range of sectors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills