Senior Town Planner
Our client are looking for a driven Senior Town Planner to join their talented team based in central London. You will work in conjunction with Consultants, Project Managers and Environmental Specialists and will play a role in supporting sustained growth in many of their key service areas. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone with extensive planning experience in either the public or private sector, ideally in development control.
Role & Company:
- This position primarily focus a wide range of planning applications with a focus on London and SE projects. Being MRTPI qualified, you'll support and mentor junior members of staff. Looking ahead, the consultancy will expect you to quickly progress to Principal level and start developing your business in a fee winning position. While focusing on large-scale mixed use and residential projects, you'll also contribute towards infrastructure and regeneration schemes.
- A leading UK consultancy specialising in planning, environmental services and sustainability, you'll be joining a dedicated and talented team. Operating nationwide, you'll work predominantly in London, the South East and Manchester and on a healthy portfolio spanning across the public and private sectors. They have implemented major regeneration projects, housing led regeneration schemes and developments in addition to major infrastructure schemes. They also carry out work on Greenfield sites and offer bespoke planning and environmental services.
Qualifications & Experience:
- MRTPI qualified
- A strong understanding of the Planning System
- The capability to manage and deliver complex planning applications
- Excellent organisation skills, flexibility, professional manner, enthusiasm and the ability to work proactively.
Senior Town Planner - London - MRTPI - Complex Major Planning Applications - Mentor Junior Staff - Environmental, Sustainability & Planning Consultancy - Regeneration