Office Administrator - (Property Development Company)
Osborne Richardson is delighted to be working with a Central London Property Development & Investment company, who specialise in building high quality PRS (Private Rental Sector) schemes within the M25. They are an innovative and independent property company, who are well-funded, dynamic and exciting. Our client is looking for a commercially minded Office Administrator, who is able to add value to their talented and successful team.
In this role, you will play a key role in the company's growth.
- Ensuring the office runs smoothly
- Arranging meetings by reserving rooms and managing refreshments
- Rent collection
- Photocopies, scans, and files appropriate documents
- Ordering equipment needed for the job
- General Office duties
- Dealing with utility providers
- Processing purchase invoices and issuing sales invoices
- BACS payments
- Ad hoc project work
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries
- Organising staff events
- Review employee expenses and make reimbursements
- Meeting and greeting clients when they come into the office
- Keeping all records and documents maintained and up to date
Candidates Will Require:
- Ability to multi-task
- Effective organisational and management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communications skills, written and verbal
- Confidence with IT and computer packages
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Accuracy and good attention to detail
- Can-do, positive attitude
- A bright and positive attitude
The salary for this role ranges between £22,000 to £25,000 depending on experience - though more may be on offer for the right candidate. The company also regularly reviews salaries and will offer pay rises when merited.
If you are interested in this role please apply now. Alternatively you can call me for an informal discussion about it on 02072911150.
If this job isn't quite for you but you are looking for a new role, please still send your CV through to me (CJ Obi) - cj @ osbornerichardson.com