Planning Manager - Leading Housebuilder (Essex)
Osborne Richardson is delighted to be working with an award-winning UK housebuilder, who are looking for a Planning Manager to join their Essex office.
The company are seeking a professional who will liaise with external consultants while working closely with the Planning Director. Our client has multiple projects consisting of large residential units - which require a Planning Manager to assist in the identification and promotion of new strategic development opportunities and provide advice to the Strategic New Business Director, Land Director and Development Director as required.
- Coordinate preparation of planning submissions, including planning applications, EIAs, planning appeals etc.
- Prepare Local Plan/LDF and other representations to local authorities.
- Monitor compliance with and discharge of planning conditions.
- Produce planning reports for potential development sites.
- Liaise, consult and negotiate with relevant external organisations, including attendance at public consultation and stakeholder events.
- At least 1-5 years of Planning experience (public-sector or private-sector)
- Experience working on residential projects
- Good professional writing skills with an ability to provide clear advice and a range of reports
- Ability to present reasoned advice in formal and informal environments
- A willingness and ability to work in both a team and on one's own
- Driving licence, as this role is likely to require site visits/meetings
Our client is offering a very competitive salary package of circa £35,000 to £50,000 depending on experience + car allowance.
If you are interested in this role please apply now. Alternatively, you can call me for an informal discussion about it on 07894229847
If this role isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new role in Planning, please still send your CV to me (CJ Obi) - cj @ osbornerichardson.com
Apply for Planning Manager - Leading Housebuilder (Essex)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly