Associate Town Planner - London Planning Consultancy
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious planner to join a highly experienced team in an established planning consultancy. The position is based in London within a consultancy which has footholds UK wide. Applicants will be strategically minded, and preferably have at least five years PQE as a planner.
An ideal candidate will...
- Have previous experience working as a senior planner in the public and, or private sector.
- Be a chartered member of the RTPI.
- Work well in a team and individually.
- Have a desire to work hard, and in turn be rewarded with progression in their career.
- Be honest, resilient and committed to achieving the best possible results.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Working with market leading developers and land owners.
- Writing reports and providing comprehensive advice to clients.
- Conversing with a wide range of clients, developing and generating business.
This role comes with a competitive salary package and additional benefits, with room for movement depending on your experience and expertise.
Please be in touch via email or telephone to have an informal conversation about the specifics of the role and how your knowledge and understanding of planning might fit in with this dynamic consultancy.
Alternatively, I would be more than happy to speak with you in relation to some similar roles I am also working on, if this description does not exactly fit what you are looking for.
Contact Ellie on 020 7766 9013