Senior Planner - Town Planning - Planning Consultancy
One of the UK's leading planning consultancies is looking for a skilled planner to come in and join their London office at senior level. This award winning consultancy is looking to expand their team, due to the influx of contracts they have just won.
In this role, you would:
- Offer planning advice for various schemes (residential, mixed-use, strategic land, brownfield sites, student accommodation, amongst others).
- Produce planning applications and write reports.
- Consult with clients on specific projects and provide the highest standard of professional advice whilst adhering to strict deadlines.
- Develop existing client relationships and build up your own client portfolio.
- Build relationships with Local Authorities and build upon existing local London knowledge.
An ideal candidate would:
- Have a Masters in Town Planning, or related discipline.
- Be a chartered member of the RTPI (although those candidates who are completing their APC in the near future would also be considered).
- Demonstrate technical skill and an understanding of both the current market and local knowledge.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The consultancy is more like a family than a firm, and places a great importance on looking after their staff. They have a clear career progression plan and have examples of current employees who have risen from junior planner level to associate director level. They are people who work hard, but also take time to go out as a team and wind down.
If this description sounds like the type of role you're looking for, submit your C.V. and contact Ellie on 020 7766 9013 to discuss in more detail.