Development Planning Advice Service Team Leader
The post holder will lead the Development Planning Advice Service team in North Wales, to deliver timely co-ordinated advice which supports the ecosystem approach to the use of Wales’ natural resources, specifically to:
- Provide a one stop facility for planning customers and internal statutory advice for other internal licences and permissions
- Deliver an efficient and effective Development Planning Advice Service for customers
- Influence Forward Planning.
- Provide pre-planning advice to developers and for internal projects.
- Lead on Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects.
- Provide co-ordinated responses to development control consultations.
- Lead on appeals and enquiries.
- Provide protected species advice for planning and licensing.
- Support NRW strategy implementation through the function of the team.
- Influence local development planning and engagement with the development community.
- Collaborate with other departments to develop, strategy, policy and processes.
We want to develop a high performing service which delivers for customers and the environment. A service with a strong team ethic in which individual’s specialism’s are recognised and valued.
- Application closing date: 24 November 2017