Specialist – Strategic Planning
The HCA’s ability to offer advice on strategic growth areas, both internally and externally is critical to its role in accelerating housing delivery.
The right person for this role will be expected to:
- Work internally and externally with partners to develop a future pipeline of strategic growth sites.
- Provide strategic planning advice, internally and externally, aligned to the Operational Area delivery plan acting in the role of a critical friend.
- To engage with the major landowners and house builders in the Delivery Area to secure the right level of activity in planning and related matters on site and wider development issues.
- Provide planning and enabling advice to the Operational Area in support of the on-boarding, acquisition, disposal and de-risking of a pipeline of development sites.
- Support the Operational Area team to develop and deliver the new/emerging housing deals.
- Work with delivery partners to identify new opportunities and solutions that deliver housing growth.
The ability to represent the team/HCA at conferences, workshops and promotional engagements in the region as appropriate.
Please note that interviews will be held w/c 8 January 2018.
For more information on the role and how to apply, please visit the Civil Service Jobs page by clicking apply.
Please note – we do not accept CVs as a form of application