Planning Associate Director
One of the UK's leading multidisciplinary consultancies are expanding and are looking for a Town Planning Associate Director to join their Southampton team. You'll be joining a well-established setup with a wide range of impressive clients across the country. With an exciting 2018 planned, there will be significant opportunities for you to further progress your career.
Role & Company:
- You will focus on delivering on large scale, residentially led mixed use projects predominantly across the south.
- Working with a large team in the office, you'll be well supported with the delivery of multiple big projects.
- The team is well balanced, and in bringing in an AD you will be expected to have established clients and the ability to continue building your own network of clients in a fee-winning role. Any clients you may be able to bring from your previous role (in the private sector) will be a bonus to an application.
- Leading on some projects, you will be afforded the time to mentor junior members of staff.
- A leading UK multidisciplinary, this organisation is a well-established company with a strong reputation working across a number of sectors.
- With Southampton being a key office, you'll be joining a large, sociable team of planners but also a wider group of employees working in different disciplines.
- After a strong year, the consultancy approaches 2018 with excitement and future growth planned, ensuring there will be genuine opportunities for your career to continue to develop.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Working as an Associate Director or experienced Associate / Principal Planner, ideally for another private sector company.
- Preferable knowledge of working in the region, though those relocating will also be considered.
- Experience leading on large scale developments.
Associate Director - Town Planning - Southampton - Fee Winning Role - Large Scale Developments - Residential / Mixed Use - Mentor Junior Staff - MRTPI