Senior Town Planner
One of the UK's leading multidisciplinary consultancies are expanding and are looking for a Senior Town Planner to join their Birmingham team. You'll be joining a well-established setup with a wide range of impressive clients across the country. With an exciting 2018 planned, there will be significant opportunities for you to further progress your career.
Role & Company:
- You will focus on delivering on large scale, residentially led mixed use projects predominantly across the midlands.
- Working with a large team in the office, you'll be well supported with the delivery of multiple big projects.
- The team is well balanced, and in bringing in a Senior you will be expected to have the ambition to build your own network of clients, with the longer term aim for moving into a fee-winning role.
- You'll be taking on key roles within projects, and as such will be afforded the time to help mentor junior members of staff.
- A leading UK multidisciplinary, this organisation is a well-established company with a strong reputation working across a number of sectors.
- With Birmingham being a key office, you'll be joining a large, sociable team of planners but also a wider group of employees working in different disciplines.
- After a strong year, the consultancy approaches 2018 with excitement and future growth planned, ensuring there will be genuine opportunities for your career to continue to develop.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Working as a Senior or experienced Planner ready to step up, ideally for another private sector company.
- Preferable knowledge of working in the region, though those relocating will also be considered.
- Experience leading on large scale developments.
Senior - Town Planning - Birmingham -- Large Scale Developments - Residential / Mixed Use - Mentor Junior Staff - MRTPI