Associate Town Planner - (London)
Osborne Richardson is delighted to be working with an award-winning multi-disciplinary company, who offer a variety of different services across the entire property spectrum. Our client is looking for a driven Associate or Associate Director to play a key role in fostering growth within their London office.
The company's work is varied and includes masterplans, environmental impact assessments and strategic planning advice for private and public sector clients.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Being a key point of contact for a wide range of clients, managing expectations and adhering to time limits
- Demonstrating fee-winning and business generating capability
- Tendering for new work
- Maintaining a good understanding of relevant planning policies
It is essential that candidates have:
- Proven planning experience of at least 6 years
- Good professional writing skills with an ability to provide clear advice and a range of reports
- Ability to present reasoned advice in formal and informal environments
- Experience in submitting and negotiating a range of planning applications
- An ability to work on one's own
- Ability to manage workload, budgets and project co-ordination (with sub-consultants)
- Knowledge of public engagement practices
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and experienced professional to propel their career to the next level. Our client is offering a very competitive salary package ranging from £50,000 - £60,000 depending on experience, plus other additional benefits.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this job, please apply now. Alternatively you can call me now for an informal discussion about it - 07894229847
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Planning, please do send your CV to me (CJ Obi) - cj @ osbornerichardson.com