Director of Planning - London Planning Consultancy
I'm looking for a director for a UK planning consultancy's head office in London. This is an amazing opportunity for an ambitious planner who is looking for the next step in their career!
The consultancy is looking for a planner to come in as a Junior Director to help grow the residential side of the business. Currently, at 40 planners strong, the consultancy is still growing and has plans to expand rapidly over the coming years.
An ideal candidate would:
- Have experience working in a consultancy at associate director, or director level
- Have experience working in the residential market
- Be able to assist with the company's business development strategy
- Be able to delegate tasks to members of the wider team
- Have a Masters in Town Planning or related discipline
- Be a chartered member of the RTPI
The ability to bring business across would be advantageous, however, a candidate would also be considered if they show the right attitude in interview; show they are client facing; and have the potential to win business in the future.
This is the perfect role for someone who is working in a larger multidisciplinary consultancy and who feels they are just a small cog in a large wheel. This position is for someone who wants to be influential in shaping and directing the business.
Call Ellie on 020 77669013 to discuss this role and your ambitions in more depth.