Senior Town Planner
Are you an ambitious Planner seeking a new and exciting Opportunity?
Our client a National Leading Planning Consultancy are looking for a Senior Town Planner to join their team based in the Dorset area. The Successful candidate must have;
- MRTPI Qualified
- A minimum of 2 years' experience within either the Private or Public Sector;
- Strong Verbal, numerical and report writing skills
- Have leadership Potential
- An understanding of EIA and Property
- Capability to Manage and Deliver projects
- Strong, up to date knowledge of planning law
- Driving Licence
In return, our client is offering an attractive, supportive working environment, a generous working package; including Salary and Bonus, a large variety of projects across the UK ranging from; Residential, Infrastructure, Energy, Commercial, Strategic land and NSIP schemes.
This is the perfect opportunity for a Planner or Senior Planner looking to broaden their knowledge and enter one of the Countries Leading Consultancies.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please submit your CV below or call Zoe on 020 7859 4246 / 07716462651 for a confidential conversation.