MRTPI Planner & Senior Town Planner - (Award-winning practice)
Osborne Richardson are delighted to be working with a highly-regarded and creative multidisciplinary consultancy, that deliver inspirational schemes across the north of England and the Midlands. The company are now seeking a Senior Town Planner and a newly qualified Planner to join their team.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Project managing a broad mix of planning submissions
- Working with a wide range of clients, managing expectations and adhering to time limits
- Maintaining a good understanding of policies relating to residential, commercial and mixed-use schemes, as well as environmental statements
- Participating in public enquires
It is essential that candidates have:
- Proven planning experience, from the public or private sector
- Good professional writing skills with an ability to provide clear advice and a range of reports
- Ability to present reasoned advice in formal and informal environments
- Experience in preparing, submitting and negotiating a range of planning applications
- Enthusiasm, thoroughness, honesty and commitment
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated professional to propel their career to the next level, while being entrusted to work flexible hours. Our client is offering a very competitive salary package - circa £33,000 - £40,000 depending on experience.
If you are interested in this job, please apply now, alternatively you can call me for an informal discussion about it - 07894229847
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Planning, please do send your CV to me (CJ Obi) - cj @ osbornerichardson.com