Planner - London - Global Consultancy
PLANNER - GLOBAL MULTIDISCIPLINARY CONSULTANCY - LONDON HEAD OFFICE
A rare opportunity has come up for an ambitious planner, who is working towards their chartership, to join a global consultancy's head office in London.
Their Planning department works mainly on Brownfield sites in London and the Home Counties working on a variety of schemes, including but not limited to:
- Affordable Housing
- Estate regeneration
An ideal candidate would:
- have a Masters in Town Planning, or related discipline.
- be working towards their chartership (MRTPI).
- have experience working in a consultancy and/or Local Authority.
- have excellent presentation skills.
- have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
The directors are looking for a candidate with the determination to succeed. They must also show they would be able to perform well in negotiations and present to both public and private sector clients.
Apply here or contact Ellie on 02077669013 to discuss the role in more detail.
Apply for Planner - London - Global Consultancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly