Planner or Senior Planner @ Top Oxford Consultancy
5 days left
RealRec are delighted to be working exclusively with one of Oxford’s leading independent planning consultancies, who are looking for a Planner or Senior Planner to join their highly successful, extremely well regarded and expanding Oxford Team.
Our client provide an outstanding service to a broad range of clients, covering Residential, Commercial, Offices, Industrial, Warehousing, Leisure & Tourism, Education, Agriculture and Equestrian. Due to the business growing, our client is looking for an ambitious individual to assist the principals with their busy and wide ranging development control caseload.
Our client is based in attractive and conveniently located offices on the southern edge of Oxford and can offer a highly competitive salary and employment package to the right person.
This role will mainly cover planning work in Oxford and surrounding counties, working on important, complex and interesting schemes.
- RTPI qualified (or working towards qualifying)
- Minimum 18+ months town planning experience (public or private sectors)
- Strong technical capability
- Have the ability to establish effective relationships at all levels within and outside the company, translating this into business growth opportunities for the Firm
- Flexibility, including the ability to attend planning meetings which may be held in the evening
- Project management
- Conducting research and site appraisals
- Preparation, submission and negotiation of planning applications
- Preparation of planning statements
Handling Planning Appeals
- Policy representations
- Developing strategies for site promotions
Our client is offering a very competitive salary package circa £27,000 to £35,000 + a discretionary bonus up to 15%, but would consider more for the right person.
Please submit CV's to Henry @ realrec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1700 to discuss.
Apply for Planner or Senior Planner @ Top Oxford Consultancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly