Senior Planner (MRTPI)
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Planner to join a large planning consultancy based in the heart of London. You will become part of an ambitious, successful unit providing their external clients with high quality work focusing in development control.
- Managing day to day projects including project planning.
- Ability to represent clients at public meetings.
- Strong professional report writing skills.
- Mentoring junior staff
- Managing key client relationships and guiding their projects through the planning scheme.
- In time and based on your good work, there will be genuine opportunities for you to progress your career to Principal level.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Ideally MRTPI
- 4-6 years' experience post planning qualification
- Experience and knowledge working in the private sector in development.
- Demonstrable experience delivering complex projects for clients.