Graduate Planner - London Consultancy - Town Planning
One of the UK's most reputable multidisciplinary property consultancies is looking for talented Graduate Planners to start with them in 2018.
They are looking to interview graduates who have either finished their studies, or planning students who are still studying and are due to finish their Masters in 2018.
An ideal candidate would...
- have completed a Bachelors degree
- have completed (or be working towards) a Masters in Town Planning, or relate discipline (RTPI accredited)
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- have excellent presentation skills
- have the desire and want to build a career in Planning
The consultancy boasts an excellent career progression strategy and training structures in place to help you with the APC process.
As a graduate planner, you'll be involved in exciting projects with high-profile clients, working alongside colleagues and senior members of the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick-start your career in Planning.
To apply, submit your C.V. below.