Planner - Pre-APC submission - London Planning Consultancy
A London Planning Consultancy is looking for a Planner to join their central London team.
This role would be suited to someone looking for the next step in their career having already gained some experience at graduate planner level.
An ideal candidate would:
- have a Masters in Town Planning (or related discipline)
- have 1 - 2 years post graduate experience in planning
- have experience working in either a consultancy or Local Authority
- have experience working on residential schemes
- be able to work both independently and as part of a larger team
Most of the consultancy's work is in London, however, they do have clients nationwide and would accept applicants wanting to move into the London market with experience elsewhere.
This consultancy places great emphasis on mentoring its staff through the APC process (RTPI) and also offers additional support in other areas of CPD; for example, paying for courses in leadership development etc.
They are offering a very competitive basic salary, along with a benefits package and an annual bonus.
For more information, call Ellie on 020 77669013 or 07854 874154