Principals & Associates Transport planners? engineers
My Client is looking for senior people for all our main locations: Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch & Sydney. To succeed in this role you will need to be the sort of person who is capable of taking leadership roles that include direction of projects, and the joint co-ordination of transportation consulting teams within the branch office.
You will possess:
- a degree in engineering or equivalent, with a minimum 8 years' experience in transportation and civil infrastructure projects;
- relevant experience in working alongside both private industry and public sector clients;
- superior spoken and written English, with the ability to communicate clearly and accurately;
- energy and charisma to lead and inspire teams;
- the personality and ability to develop and nurture client relationships and gain the clients' trust and loyalty;
- the enthusiasm, initiative and determination to overcome challenges and achieve results;
- the confidence and capability to contribute to business development; and
- creativity and innovation to bring new perspectives, fresh ideas, and flair.
The successful candidate will lead on projects and the joint coordination of transportation consulting teams. From proposals and tenders to design and project management, you will have opportunity to contribute to all the work we do on our extensive range of projects and developments. Business development is an integral aspect of this role, so you'll also have the capability to develop and enhance our client relationships, identify and develop new business areas, and input into growth strategies.