Associate Director - Town Planning
A leading consultancy are expanding their Southampton office due to an increased workload. They have a strong presence across the south, their 15 strong planning team delivering predominantly on large-scale mixed use & residential schemes. Given the work in place, you don't need any established client base but existing relationships will be considered a benefit.
Role & Company:
- This role is suited for someone who wants to work in a hands on position: delivering major projects for the company. Working with key clients and housebuilders you will ensure the smooth delivery of these schemes will being support by the wider team of planners. When appropriate you'll be given the opportunity to network and bring in new business, and you'll be expected to support the growth of the more junior members of the team.
- This national multidisciplinary have a 75 strong team in Southampton, covering most disciplines in the built and natural environment. They offer flexible working time and have a vibrant, open plan office. An established company, they work on major schemes across the UK and have an excellent reputation for delivering high quality developments.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Strong experience working in the private sector (consultancy or client side)
- No client base required, but demonstrable good working client relationships
- Expertise leading on major developments in the UK
Associate Director - Town Planning - Southampton - MRTPI - Leading Multidisciplinary Consultancy - Leading Major Projects