Senior Planners and Planners
- Planning advice and coordination of large infrastructure projects, including high speed rail, LRT, airports, renewable energy and waste management. Most are promoted as hybrid Bills or Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects.
- Planning advice to other ERM business sectors eg EIA and SEA, mining, contaminated land remediation and marine.
- Planning policy and research studies for government agencies and local authorities.
- Planning and related applications and appeals, mainly complex urban regeneration and developments.
- Advice to local planning authorities on planning, housing and EIA issues.
- Planning obligations, Community Infrastructure levy and infrastructure studies.
- Socio-economic, housing and development appraisal studies.
We are looking for people with the relevant skills, experience and enthusiasm, who want to develop their careers and help sustain ERM as a leading consultancy through business development and innovation.
To be considered, you should:
• Have an RTPI accredited Town Planning degree or equivalent.
• Be a chartered Member of the RTPI, or working towards it.
• Have at least two years post qualification planning experience.
• A good knowledge of planning law and practice and strong report writing, analytical and inter-personal skills.
• An interest and preferably previous experience of working on the environmental and planning aspects of major infrastructure and development projects and policy studies.
We would expect Senior Planners to have had some project management experience, preferably in multidiscipline projects.
Environmental Resources Management (ERM) is a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting services and sustainability related services. We have more than 160 offices in over 40 countries and territories employing more than 4,500 people who work on projects around the world.
ERM is committed to providing a service that is consistent, professional and of the highest quality to create value for our clients. We have worked with many Global Fortune 500 companies delivering innovative solutions for business and selected government clients helping them understand and manage the sustainability challenges that the world is increasingly facing.
For over 40 years we have been working with clients around the world and in diverse industry sectors to help them to understand and manage their environmental, health, safety, risk and social impacts. All face critical sustainability challenges and our clients in these and many other areas rely on our ability to assist them operate more sustainably which has a positive impact on our planet.
Apply for Senior Planners and Planners
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly