Senior Town Planner
A national planning practice with offices across the UK are looking for a Senior Town Planner to join their team in Manchester. You'll be working for a consultancy with a multidisciplinary range of services, but supporting local authorities in the development management of their projects. This role will involve working on major urban regeneration projects across the North West, giving you the chance to truly impact some of Europe's largest developments.
Role & Company:
- Working in a development focused position, you'll work closely with planners from local authorities on major developments, predominantly in Salford but across the North West. Working in tandem with other consultants with expertise across the built environment, the team delivers across all sectors - all large scale. With these developments happening over the course of years, there will also be ample opportunity for you further your career long term at this consultancy.
- A leading international multidisciplinary, this national practice delivers only on large scale projects. Their scheme for working closely with local authorities by helping them deliver projects started in the North West but its huge success has led to a national rollout. Joining this company now would be the next step in this, and hopefully your career.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Have an accredited (RTPI or RICS) degree in planning
- Strong expertise in the public and private sector in planning
- Ideally working towards your APC (MRTPI)
Senior Town Planner - Manchester - National Multidisciplinary - Development Role - Excellent Career Prospects
Apply for Senior Town Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly