Principal Planning Officer (Major applications)
Principal Planner (Major applications)
Are you looking to progress your career as a Principal Planner or looking to move into this level.
A SouthLondon Borough is looking to recruit for a Principal planner for an initial 3 months with a view to extend.
The suitable candidate would need to be:
- Good Strategic thinker;
- Experience dealing with complex large-scale complex strategic applications up to 750 residential units;
- Mix-use experience;
- Experience dealing with master planning work desirable;
- Experience required dealing with external strategic stakeholders such as the GLA, TfL, Historic England etc
- Dealing with complex viability negotiations for affordable housing required;
- Good overall working relationships with internal teams;
- Presenting at Planning Committee;
- Good communicator and effective writing skills required;
- Flexible Working available.
The client is looking to shortlist, select, interview and start ASAP. The rates is paying between £37- £45 per hour. This position is inside of IR35.The position would be for an ongoing contract.
Should you feel this position is of interest; please do not hesitate to send your CV through to us
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Principal Planning Officer (Major applications)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly