Senior / Principal Town Planner
A planning consultancy with offices across Southern England are looking to expand their team in North Kent. You'll be joining during a critical year as the company looks to follow an excellent 2017 with an exciting 2018 forecast. Working closely with the two directors in the office, you'll lead on key projects across the southern Home Counties.
Role & Company:
- This role in development planning will focus on the delivery of medium to large scale residential projects in SE England. From affordable housing to nursing homes for the elderly, you'll provide expert guidance and advice to ensure the smooth delivery of planning applications. When required you'll be tasked with mentoring two junior members of staff, but predominantly you'll work closely with the directors on major projects.
- This company enjoyed true success throughout last year and are looking to build upon that in 2018. Key to this growth is expanding the team in place in Kent so their service offering across the SE can appropriately expand. You'll have significant influence in that, and with comes genuine prospects to further your career both in the short and long term.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Min 3 years' post qualification experience
- MRTPI preferably
- Private or Public sector experience
- Ideally expertise delivering in the residential sector
Senior / Principal Town Planner - North Kent - MRTPI - Large Residential Projects - Growing Team - Genuine Career Prospects