Associate Director - (Client-side Developer)
Osborne Richardson are delighted to be working with a high-quality new homes developer based in West Sussex. The company pride themselves on providing development that adds character to its surroundings and local community.
In this role you will help lead the progression of portfolio sites to achieving planning consent and in the identification of new opportunities; with direct responsibility for the preparation and submission of major residential schemes, in addition to helping oversee the planning department in the preparation of site appraisals, strategies and management of site promotions by team colleagues, and importantly overseeing Consultancy services to other Group companies.
A chartered RTPI/or RICS Town Planner with at least 8 years experience. Working as part of the joint Land and Planning team with planning expertise to advise on all potential land options and interests; comprising strategic greenfield sites, immediate opportunities and brownfield opportunities; in addition to overseeing consultancy services.
- Managing the progression of planning applications including S106 / CIL discussions, overseeing the discharge of conditions and progression of related Reserved Matters applications.
- Liaising with the LPA and managing the project team. As well as attending meetings, functions and networking events with prospective landowners, development partners and stakeholders promoting the company's expertise.
- Liaison with internal departments to ensure sites progressed and handed over to internal teams in a timely and comprehensive manner.
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing portfolio promotion strategies.
- To manage and instruct a full consultant team as appropriate to ensure the progression of the scheme in accordance with an approved strategy.
- Advising Land colleagues of the most appropriate strategy, including production of planning strategies for inclusion within Contracts.
- To prepare or review fee proposals for planning services.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated professional to propel their career to the next level, within a unique role. As a result of your dedication, you will be rewarded with a remuneration package in the region of £55k - £70k depending on experience, in addition to bonuses.
If you are interested in this job, please apply now. Alternatively you can call me for an informal discussion about it - 07894229847 If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Planning, please do send your CV to me (CJ Obi) - cj @ osbornerichardson.com