A major planning & design consultancy are looking to expand their North West operations with an important hire in their Liverpool offices. You'd be joining a highly successful team with an excellent support structure in place to help you succeed. This is the ideal position for a dynamic planner with a recent degree and some post-qualification as this consultancy will take your career to the next level!
Role & Company:
- Working on a wide variety of large scale and complex projects, you'll be tasked with joining a successful planning team and hitting the ground running. Using your knowledge from ideally the private sector, you'll predominantly work on large mixed-use, residentially led schemes and urban redevelopments. You'll also work on a few niche applications providing variety to your day.
- A well-established international presence, this design and planning consultancy have a fantastic office space and enviable client list. They excel in training and upskilling their own staff and offer you a genuine progression route that will see you promoted in short order based on good work.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Ideally MRTPI, if not working towards it
- Relevant degree in town planning
- Minimum 1 year post-qualification experience, preferably in the private sector
Town Planner - Liverpool - Preferably MRTPI - International Design & Planning Consultancy - Genuine Career Progression - Excellent Projects
Apply for Town Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly