We are a growing multi-discipline practice with 4 offices across the South of England. Due to our continued success we are looking to further expand our Chartered Town Planning team by appointing a Planning Consultant for our Sevenoaks Office. The successful candidate will be required to act on behalf of both public and private sector clients across a complete range of projects.
All applicants must be a Chartered Member of the RTPI and ideally hold a higher education qualification in a planning related discipline.
All applicants must hold a full UK drivers licence.
Candidates will have a minimum of three years' Town Planning experience of Development Management within a Local Authority, preferably at Senior Planner Level. Due to a varied workload all candidates must have experience and confidence in handling major applications. It is desirable for candidates to have experience within the private sector (preferably consultancy); preparing planning applications and appeals, with excellent communication skills. Applicants with solely Local Authority experience will be considered. All candidates must have excellent report writing skills.
- Site Appraisals
- General planning advice to clients and wider design team
- Co-ordination and management of planning applications and appeals
- Report writing
- Representing clients at Planning Committee's
- Use knowledge and understanding of planning policy and legislation to reach clear conclusions for public and private sector clients
- Regular and committed training and CPD opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- Private Healthcare
- Car Allowance (if applicable)
- Excellent enhanced pension scheme
- Access to free independent 1 to 1 financial advice
- Flexible working including homeworking where appropriate
- And much more......
Closing date 30th April 2018 and interview w/c 7th May
Apply for Planning Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly