Associate Town Planner
One of the UK's largest specialist planning consultancies with offices nationwide are expanding their team in London. You'll be joining a growing team with a steady increase in demand from their established client base. It's a perfect opportunity for an experienced senior or principal planner looking to step up and lead on projects amongst a team of specialists in a great office environment.
Role & Company:
- You'll be working on a wide range of planning applications, predominantly across London and the SE. The company's mantra will be to throw you in the deep end, but will provide expert levels of support to ensure your continued career growth. Most of the work you do will be large scale residential, commercial and regeneration projects but there will be significant flexibility between sectors. you'll be tasked with leading teams and supporting junior members' towards their MRTPI's as well.
- A large UK planning consultancy, you'll be joining their head office in the capital, working exclusively with a number of high level planners on a range of projects and across a variety of sectors. They offer movement between teams allowing you the chance to work with most of the other planners at the company. They have an excellent and vibrant office space, and you'll be offered regular chances for promotion based solely on the individual work you do.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must have a minimum 5 years' working in the industry post qualification, and a relevant planning degree
- Experience from the private secotr consultancy planning.
- Expertise on London projects is preferred.
Town Planner - MRTPI - London - Large Planning Consultancy - Variety of Projects - Vibrant Office Space
Apply for Associate Town Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly