Technical/Associate Director Waste and Drainage Engineer
His is a great opportunity to work for and be a part of an international company whilst as a technical design manager, providing outline and detailed designs across multiple infrastructure projects, including sectors Drainage design, General Infrastructure design, Waste Infrastructure design, Waste Water and Water Treatment Design.
My client is looking for an individual that has a strong base of technical skills, with excellent organisational and communication skills gained in either a multi-disciplinary or engineering consultancy environment. My client will allow you to grow a team to deliver this work as well as a wider portfolio of projects across a diverse range of sectors.
- Developing and leading a team of engineers to support different on-going projects
- Provide leadership and technical assurance/review for all deliverables produced by the team
- Seek opportunities to deliver engineering services/projects to other sectors
- Qualified to degree level (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering, Chartered Engineer
- Experience in the Waste Infrastructure Sector, Industry Sector or Utilities Sector
- Experience in Project Management and Project Direction skills including: change management, risk assessment, cost control/management and liaising with internal/external project stakeholders
- Experience of developing and growing an engineering team
- Worked extensively within a multi-disciplinary or engineering consultancy
- Knowledge of the CDM Regulations and Principal Designer role
- Experience of Project Design Management
- Experience in technical aspects in bidding including proactive role in client interface