Office Coordinator @ Top Planning & Design Consultancy
RealRec are working closely with a highly successful and ambitious London based Planning and Design consultancy who specialise in strategic and community planning, working on a wide range of public and private sector planning, development, and design related assignments across the UK.
RealRec are looking for an Office Coordinator to help support the Operation Manager and the close-knit team, in their WC2 London Office. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reception and phone duties
- Meet and greet visitors (front of house)
- Helping with office management duties
- Assisting with Invoices, expenses, VAT receipts etc.
- Supporting the Operation Manager and the team with any additional tasks
- Social media management/Content creation
This is a fantastic role for a highly organised, well-spoken and ambitious candidate looking for an engaging role within the property sector. We are looking for someone who has aspirations of growing with the business and who will be integral to the success of this company.
- 6-12 months of administrative experience
- Extremely organised
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent initiative
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint Skills
- Well spoken
Our client are offering an excellent salary package circa £19,000-£22,000 depending on experience + a generous package (including Pension Plan, Healthcare and We Work global membership) Please note, we would consider a little more for the right person.
If this role is of interest please contact Henry @ realrec.com or call him on 0203 911 1700
Apply for Office Coordinator @ Top Planning & Design Consultancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly