Assistant Land Manager - (London)
Assistant Land Manager | London | £27,000 - £33,000 per annum
A highly-regarded residential developer who develop new build homes across London and the South East.
The team have a forward-thinking and innovative approach to the work they do.
- The company are looking for an ambitious, self-motivated individual to join their rapidly expanding Strategic Land team to assist with the acquisition of new sites. Your role will involve supporting the team in the identification and appraisal of development sites including the negotiation of contracts and planning consents.
- Liaise with owners identified from Land Registry Plans
- Identify and map out key areas for development opportunities
- Be a key point of contact in the acquiring process
- Build a network of contacts with agents, surveyors, architects and planning consultants
- Keep abreast of potential development leads from auctions.
- Applicants should be passionate about the property industry, keeping up to date with current market trends and have aspirations to advance in this field.
- All candidates must have excellent written and communicative skills. They should be comfortable working on their own initiative or as a part of a team that is dedicated to securing new and exciting development opportunities.
- Applicants must have a full UK driving licence and access to a car.
You'll be offered a basic salary ranging between £27,000 - £33,000 per annum for this role, depending on experience. This is a great opportunity for a junior professional, who is looking to progress their career within a client-side role. The company additionally reward those who work hard, through pay rises and promotions.
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please apply now. Should you require more information, my number is 02072911150.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new role, please still send your CV to me (CJ Obi) - cj @ osbornerichardson.com
Apply for Assistant Land Manager - (London)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly