Associate or Director @ Niche Planning & Design Consultancy
RealRec are looking for a driven Associate or Director level Planner to join our amazing client, who are a leading London planning and design consultancy.
Our client specialises in strategic and community planning, working on a wide range of public and private sector planning, development, and design related assignments throughout the UK (Major and Minor Applications, Policy, Community Planning and Research).
- Providing director level town planning consultancy services
- Working on exciting projects
- Attend meetings with clients/local planning authorities and other stakeholders as a representative of the client and to liaise directly with other professionals pursuant to effective management and conduct of projects
- Attend site visits
- Provision of professional advice (in writing and verbally) directly to clients in consultation with Project Director
- Able to communicate effectively with client contacts and external bodies/authorities/ consultants in respect of project working as required
- Business development and networking
- 5+ years experience
- Strong academic background
- Private or Public Sector work experience will be considered
- Excellent professional writing and presentation skills
- Ability to present reasoned advice in formal and informal environments
- A willingness and ability to work autonomously or in a team
Our client are offering a very competitive salary package including a basic circa £45,000 to £60,000 depending on experience plus a generous bonus and benefits package. Please note our client would consider more for the right person.
If this role is of interest please submit CV's to Henry @ realrec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1700 to discuss.
Apply for Associate or Director @ Niche Planning & Design Consultancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly