Planning Manager - (Essex)
Osborne Richardson is delighted to be working with an award winning residential developer. Our client has over 25 years of innovative design and high quality property development experience, specialising in residential, commercial, hotel and retail schemes.
We are looking for an experienced Planning Manager with 4+ years experience, ideally within the private sector. The successful candidate must be able to hit the ground running, as our client has a portfolio of development sites at various stages of the planning process throughout London and the South East.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Carrying out planning appraisals of sites assessing their suitability
- Unlocking both immediate and strategic residential development opportunities
- Building a good understanding of current and emerging local and national planning policy
- Leading and liaising with architects and other consultants
- Negotiating at pre-application stage with planning officers and subsequently submitting planning applications
It is essential that candidates have:
- 4+ years planning experience
- Experience of working on residential schemes
- Able to think strategically
- Used to working with minimal supervision and have an ability to use one's own initiative
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Will have strong communication and decision making skills
- MRTPI or MRICS qualified is highly desirable (but not essential)
Our client is offering a competitive remuneration package, ranging from £50,000 to £55,000 depending on experience + £5,000 car allowance + discretionary bonus. Please note our client may consider a higher salary package for the right person.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply now. If this role isn't quite right for you but you are seeking a new role in Planning, please still send your CV through to me - (cj @ osbornerichardson.com) alternatively, you can call me on 0207 291 1150
Apply for Planning Manager - (Essex)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly