Snr Planner or Associate @ Award Winning London Consultancy
RealRec are looking for an excellent Senior Planner or Principal or Associate to join our award winning client, who are a leading London planning consultancy. We are searching for an ambitious and dedicated candidate looking to further their career in the private sector.
Our clients have an excellent reputation for being a leading employer and have always retained their staff. This is due to the fantastic working culture, salary package and company benefits.
- Providing town planning consultancy services
- Working on exciting projects with a view to meeting agreed client requirements and deadlines
- Attend meetings with clients/local planning authorities and other stakeholders as a representative of the client and to liaise directly with other professionals pursuant to effective management and conduct of projects
- Attend site visits
- Provision of professional advice (in writing and verbally) directly to clients in consultation with Project Director
- Able to communicate effectively with client contacts and external bodies/authorities/ consultants in respect of project working as required
- Business development and networking
- 3+ years experience
- Ideally MRTPI, but would consider those nearly qualified
- Excellent academic background
- Private or Public Sector work experience will be considered
- Good professional writing skills
- Ability to present reasoned advice in formal and informal environments
- A willingness and ability to work autonomously or in a team
Our client are offering a very competitive salary package including a basic circa £30,000 to £50,000 depending on experience plus a generous bonus and benefits package. Please note our client would consider more for the right person.
If this role is of interest please submit CV's to Henry @ realrec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1700 to discuss.