Senior / Associate Town Planner
One of the largest & most prestigious planning consultancies in the UK is expanding its Birmingham office. Joining a substantial team of town planners you'll be working on a broad range of planning projects, delving for key clients alongside the Partners. This consultancy is looking for a dynamic high performer to maximise the value from their clients.
Role & Company:
- Manage key clients, as an Associate you'll also be tasked with networking and securing new clients.
- With a focus on large scale mixed-use and residential developments you will prepare and submit planning applications, as well as conducting site appraisals, lodging appeals and appearing at informal hearings.
- Help develop the junior team and provide guidance on complex projects.
- Well established planning consultancy with offices nationwide.
- Enviable list of clients working on exciting projects
- Vibrant office space and genuinely fun work environment
- Offer excellent career path for all employees
Qualifications & Experience:
- MRTPI (essential)
- Driving license
- Expertise working on large scale planning applications
- Experience working for a planning consultancy
- Associate level: strong client experience
Senior / Associate Town Planner - Birmingham - Planning Consultancy - Large Scale Developments - Excellent Client List - Future Career Opportunities