Associate / Senior Associate - (Yorkshire)
Osborne Richardson is delighted to be working with a highly-regarded and creative multidisciplinary consultancy in the Yorkshire region, that deliver inspirational schemes across the north of England. The company are now seeking an Associate or Senior Associate Planner to join their team. Applicants are expected to have at least 7 years experience and also to be members of the Royal Town Planning Institute.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Project managing a broad mix of planning submissions
- Working with a wide range of clients, managing expectations and adhering to time limits
- Maintaining a good understanding of policies relating to residential, commercial and mixed-use schemes, as well as environmental statements
- Participate in public enquires
- Assist with proof reading
- Demonstrating fee-winning and business generating capability
It is essential that candidates have:
- Proven planning experience of at least 7 years, from the public or private sector.
- Good professional writing skills with an ability to provide clear advice and a range of reports.
- Ability to present reasoned advice in formal and informal environments.
- Experience in preparing, submitting and negotiating a range of planning applications.
- Ability to manage workload, budgets and project co-ordination (with sub-consultants).
- Knowledge of public engagement practices.
- Enthusiasm, thoroughness, honesty and commitment.
- Environmental statements coordination and management.
- Working knowledge of planning appeal procedures.
- Preparation of proofs of evidence.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and experienced Planner to propel their career to the next level, while being entrusted to work flexible hours. Our client is offering a very competitive salary package - circa £45,000 - £58,000 depending on experience.
If you are interested in this job, please apply now, alternatively you can call me for an informal discussion about it - 07894229847
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Planning, please do send your CV to me (CJ Obi) - cj @ osbornerichardson.com
Apply for Associate / Senior Associate - (Yorkshire)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly