Senior Economist (Town Planning)
A major UK planning consultancy are looking for an economist to work on a diverse portfolio of projects as part of their socio-economic team. You'll be delivering on large-scale economic & regeneration developments, as well as wider socio-economic work stream that feed into the business. This is an outstanding opportunity for a dynamic economist with 3 - 5 years' experience to impact the communities we create and develop.
Role & Company:
- Undertake economic analysis supporting a wide range of socio-economic projects. This will include a wide variety of tasks including assessing the economic footprint of developments, supporting planning applications and evaluating the economic potential of sites.
- You'll get the opportunity to research and write reports for both clients and public consumption.
- Influence future economic business opportunities for the consultancy.
- Bring with you strong understanding of UK planning policy in order to tie in your socio-economic analysis with town planning
- One of the largest pure planning consultancy's in the UK, this company have an incredible client list and their work is highly regarded in the sector.
- With numerous public reports on the planning industry, they have a well-established network to deliver such work to.
- New offices in central London offer a fun and vibrant place to work in.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in economics, and relevant post qualification experience in a commercial economics or town planning environment.
- 3-6 years' work experience
Senior Economist - Town Planning - London - Commercial Planning Consultancy
Apply for Senior Economist (Town Planning)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly