Associate Planner - (Cambridge)
Osborne Richardson is delighted to be working with a highly regarded independent practice in Cambridge, who provide expert planning and design advice to a range of private and public sector clients. This is an excellent opportunity for any ambitious planner who is seeking to progress within a growing company.
The role specifics
In this role, you will be provided with a wide array of clients, working mostly on a range of residential, commercial and mixed-use projects. An ability to be client-facing and communicate well with local authorities, landowners, developers and architects will be fundamental to this role. You will be responsible for providing clients with viable planning strategies in a comprehensive and timely manner.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Project managing a broad mix of planning submissions
- Working with a wide range of clients, managing expectations and adhering to time limits
- Maintaining a good understanding of policies relating to residential, commercial and mixed-use schemes, as well as environmental statements
- Participate in public enquires
Previous planning experience will be pivotal for this role. Your understanding of the planning process, as well as your commercial awareness will be important. All applicants must have either an RTPI accredited undergraduate or master's degree.
It is essential that candidates have:
- Proven planning experience of at least 7 years, from the public or private sector.
- Good professional writing skills with an ability to provide clear advice and a range of reports.
- Ability to present reasoned advice in formal and informal environments.
- Experience in preparing, submitting and negotiating a range of planning applications.
- Ability to manage workload, budgets and project co-ordination (with sub-consultants).
You'll be offered a remuneration package ranging from £45,000 - £52,000 per annum, depending on your level of experience plus other benefits.
The company annually review performance, giving employees the chance to receive pay rises when merited. The organisation additionally offers a clear promotion structure and there is a good opportunity to progress to Director level.
If you are interested in this job, please apply now. You can additionally call me now for an informal discussion about it - 0207 291 1150
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Planning, please do send your CV to me (CJ Obi) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Associate Planner - (Cambridge)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly