Senior or Associate Town Planner
This is a chance to join a unique, cash rich organisation that operates solely on complex and novel planning opportunities that competitors consider too difficult. It is a small, fast-paced company who work with major clients in the residential, commercial, retail and leisure sectors; as either a Senior or Associate you will complete applications, and advise on planning strategy and policy. A boutique consultancy of planning experts, you will have freedom to work autonomously on the projects that arise.
Role & Responsibilities:
Provide Expert Advice
- As a team of experts, you will be expected to provide advice and direction on planning strategy, policy, law and development. Your clients will expect a hands on approach to manage their projects through the planning system.
Unique Variety of Work
- The company works only on small, novel projects or large and complex schemes, typically considered too difficult by their competitors. Therefore, the projects you work on will be very different from one another and no two days will be the same.
- The consultancy regularly have brainstorming meetings to help each other on their work. In addition to being the perfect setting to get advice for your work, you will be expected to contribute your own intellect and expertise towards these from day one.
Managing Your Workload
- You will have the freedom to manage your own workload in order to meet potentially tight deadlines. There are few rules on how to manage your work and a secretary will also be provided to assist you with your diary, research and report writing.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Due to the type of projects you will work on, this company is looking for a real expert in planning and will reward success with a strong benefits package.
- Problem solver with the ability to think laterally about planning projects
- MRTPI qualified and chartered status.
- Though small in size, there is opportunity at the company rewards for further promotion based on your success.
Senior / Associate - MRTPI - Chartered - Boutique Company - Novel & Complex Planning Schemes - Problem Solving Attitude - Autonomous Control over Workload - Team of Experts
Apply for Senior or Associate Town Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly